• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So it has been decided

Rufus

Mama Doe

after all I went through with the unexpected litter, I just can't sell/give away my favourite

Unfortunately Innis is a buck, so he can't live with mum and dad, but I will see later what to do

OMG hes so cute. Can I not have him please?? Haha

Edit: on the top picture, after innis's name that's my tattoo :)

Last edited:
OMG hes so cute. Can I not have him please?? Haha

Edit: on the top picture, after innis's name that's my tattoo :)

You can have one of his brothers, I will mail one later :lol:
Nice tattoo ;)

BTW, the other ones are for sale, no names, but to keep them apart, I marked their ears and they are dot, square and cross :lol:

after all I went through with the unexpected litter, I just can't sell/give away my favourite

Unfortunately Innis is a buck, so he can't live with mum and dad, but I will see later what to do

Aww they're gorgeous :love: Why can't your buck live with mum and dad? Once his balls drop he can be neutered straight away and only has to be apart from them for a short while. If you're worried about having two males together don't , although male-female pairings are recommended there are always exceptions, I had two unrelated males together, now there's a female with them too and even though the males outnumber the females they're all brilliant together, whereas I had a nightmare female-male pairing and the spayed females wont go together

Dutch bunnies must be different from English ones:lol: because on any Dutch forum you can read the only possible combi is neutered buck with doe. All the rest is bound to be trouble.
Well, I guess I can always try can't I, he will be neutered anyway.

Dutch bunnies must be different from English ones:lol: because on any Dutch forum you can read the only possible combi is neutered buck with doe. All the rest is bound to be trouble.
Well, I guess I can always try can't I, he will be neutered anyway.

Never hearer that before my friend ha a quad of Dutch boys and they get on great they are all neutered

Never hearer that before my friend ha a quad of Dutch boys and they get on great they are all neutered

She's from Flanders so I'm guessing she's meaning the rabbits are dutch not the breed dutch :lol:

Definitely give it a go, if people went around saying only male-female pairings work there'd be a lot more single bunnies about! Maybe if you took a huge sample of rabbits, on average male-female pairings might work more often but at the same time you can get plenty of female-female or male-male pairings a lot more stable and strong than some male-female ones. And even having more males than females which is often really advised against doing can turn out brilliantly, infact with my trio no proper bonding (the starting off in a small pen gradually increasing its size and having to sleep on the floor to supervise them) even took place and there's never been any scuffle between them

Last edited:
Oh lovely Innis. I can see why you are keeping him. What a beauty. Hope you do manage to bond him with mum and dad.

Back