• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I had dumped on me...

TickTock

Alpha Buck
Another bunny victim of 'bought for the kids but they don't look after it'....

After trying to give advice to people you would think they'd either take it and do something or leave it and ignore you. Today I found out there's a third one.. Dump said 'bunny on you because you seem to know a lot about rabbits, maybe you'll do better.'

Poor girl has had at least 3 homes so far, not including me, and seems to know too well what was going/what was happening.

She's majorly obese and feels about the same as my giant (5kg) but is a smaller, medium bun. Her nails are a state too and I had to wash her bottom.

But saying that.. She's got such a personality on her! 5mins after we got through the door she realised it was safe and started hopping about playing. Does anyone have a clue as to what breed she is?

Got her bowls, food and her only toy (the wooden tunnel) with her. Shame to think she's spent all her last 4 years in a cage of 4ft by 1.5ft. :cry::evil:

VIDEO

Awww so cute! Love her little nose twitching away in the vid. :love:
I am the rest of her life is a lot happier than what she's had before :(

OMG she is too cute. Is she spayed? Will you be keeping her? I think she needs a boyfriend ;)

She might if all is well, end up being bonded with my giant girl An who is lonely. I was looking for a boyfriend for her but I guess a girlfriend could work. I don't know if she has been spayed, I'm guessing most likely not.

Once things settle down I'll see about getting her spayed and vaccinated. If it doesn't work out with An, I'll try bonding her into another group, but I'll see what time has to offer. For the moment I'm just glad she's safe and out of that wire box :?

She looks ever so pretty. You have quite a collection of rabbits! Well done for rescuing her. I love her little mini binkie. That pink tunnel looks fab. She does seem settled with you I must say.

Oh bless her cotton socks.

Looking forward to watching her life improve massively now she's in good hands.

Oh she looks like quite a confident bunny! Looks like she has finally found somewhere safe and happy to live. I do hope everything goes well with her. :love:

She is stunning! No idea what breed, maybe she needs to get rid of a bit of podge before we can tell? She'll soon be a healthy weight with you, she looks so happy! :love::love::love:

She is such a lovely bunny and very playful It makes me sad that such a character was locked away for so long.

She's currently sitting in a run. Keeps hopping 2 hops, stops, checks she can go further and carries on. She's got about 10ft of hopping length to go but is so used to being in a box she's rather confused. :(

Back