• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxie scares mummy playing dead! (photo heavy)

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
Picked him up from the vets earlier. They decided they couldn't castrate him as his snuffles was acting up and he was sneezing a lot there apparently. The journey home took a while as there was traffic, probably about 45 minutes, and he was in the carrier for at least 20 minutes at the vets because we requested different antibiotics (he's been on baytril 3 times before and it didn't work).
He wouldn't eat or drink on the journey and he was breathing really fast, so I took the front door off the carrier and was trying to reassure him. I was getting worried!

At first it went well, I put my arm in and he flopped out and rested his chin on my arm :love:-

Then he got sleepier-

And sleepier-

And his breathing got slower-

eyes closing...-

And I started to think something was wrong! :shock: Too calm for a car journey! So I took my arm away-

'HEY! WHERE'S MY CUDDLES!! Arm back NOW!'-

:lol:

Home safe and sound now! Sat with him until he started eating and drinking and then he appreciated the treats that he was meant to enjoy after the op. Really didn't enjoy having him in the car that long though :shock:

I looooooooooove Foxie!!! Look at his little tufty face! It's so cute! Hope he's feeling better now. Poor poppet.

I looooooooooove Foxie!!! Look at his little tufty face! It's so cute! Hope he's feeling better now. Poor poppet.

Hahaha, YAY! I always worry I am going over the top with photos, but I just want to share his cuteness :lol:
His face is so funny... trying to decide whether to be a lionhead or not and he just ends up looking like he has a moustache! :lol:
He is feeling much better thanks :D

You can never go over the top with photos of cute bunnies! I love the last pic its def an im telling you off face! :love:

You can never go over the top with photos of cute bunnies! I love the last pic its def an im telling you off face! :love:

Thanks everyone! :D
I think he tells me off as much as I tell him off (which is a lot! He's a naughty bunny) :lol:

Back