• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any suggestions?

i_am_tre

Warren Scout
I know this isn't about rabbits, but i couldn't think of another section to put it in...

My friend asked her family to look after her guinea pig whilst we were away for 3 days, they were quite happy to do that and that was it.
Now her and her sister had a fight while we were there and she got blamed for everything by her mother and that was it.

She texted her mom today to say thanks for looking after Boris (her guinea pig) and got a reply back saying 'he's been missing for 2 days, he escaped and we cant find him' apparently he got out of the back door (which has a quite steep step) and out into the field behind her house. We're thinking foul play but anyways...

Is there anything that you guys can think of to try and get him back? Luckily it's been warm the past few nights so if he hasn't been eaten by a buzzard or something over the field he should still be alive.

My friend is currently out there with a bag of food shaking it to see if she can hear him squeak but i don't think it's looking good. Anyone got any other ideas?

it really :censored: me off when other people don't think about anything when they just let an animal of 6mths old out into the wild just because theyve had a :censored: argument with the owner. GRRRRR

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh how terrible. How about putting a hutch or box out with bedding and food and water in so that he can find a refuge? I really hope he gets found...

oh no :( poor little piggy. i don't know what to suggest other than calling for him and taking food out to see if he comes over. i hope he is ok. :(

Back