• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel evil

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
I have just reserved a rescue bun.....

I feel like I am already trying to replace jake .... people will think I didnt care what if he thinks I dont care and can just easily replace him.....

I had to do it though I found a potential perfect match to Yuri's personality.........

Yuri isnt happy and is so lonely she dsnt play... sleep in her usual place and is just sad.... shes cuddling up to objects...

I love Jake so much but this bun may not be there by the time I am actually ready to let go.......

You need to do what's right for your bun. I looked straight away when Scarlet lost her first husbun.

You're doing it for Yuri and it's the right thing to do, well done for putting her first, it must be very difficult. It doesn't lessen your love for Jake at all. Please don't feel bad!

Yeah if your buns not happy then you have to do what's best and everyone knows how much you cared for jake.

:(

I just want yuri to be happy again its killing me seeing her like this....

seeing her in that room all alone....

part of me knows this is right and the other part is crying for jake....

thank you guys xxx

You're not evil, you are doing the right thing for your lady... I recently lost Skye and her husbun Albie was in a terrible depression and wouldn't eat or move from the spot where she passed :( so I found a bun asap.

Please try not to feel bad, you haven't done anything wrong and Jake would understand xx

I would have left it at least another week before searching but yuri is so down.... and when I found this bun his temperament sounded brililant or yuri

You're not trying to replace Jake, instead by rescuing another rabbit, you're staying true to his memory. You're helping another bunny in need and showing your love for rabbits and how much you care for Yuri.

I was in exactly your position about 6 weeks ago. I wasn't ready for another bun, but I had to try for Olly. It does feel terrible but you have to do what's best for your remaining bun, Jake wouldn't want her to be sad xxx

Please dont beat yourself up for doing this..... Ive recently had to do just the same... I wasnt ready or over my bunny..... but grieving partner needed a friend...so I got her one within a few days... We have to put our emotions on one side and do whats best for our bunnies..... hard as it is
Good luck xxx

thank you guys xxx

i know jake wouldnt want her to be sad.... i think i feel worse than last time as yuki was very poorly and I helped her to the bridge... this time i feel responsible... I truely feel if I had checked on him i could have saved him... but the one day I didnt do my regular checks ......

I think i want to punish myself.......

but i need to think about yuri and this lovely little guy will bring her comfort

Sounds like your doing exactly the right thing for your bunny here to me.
Sorry you lost Jake x

Also I think you should call him Blue :D

Oo I dd think of shiro and kumo but Jono Said no lol I'm trying to think of something that really says yes that's totally him

Back