• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We seem to have a bond

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I had no intention of bonding these two until Tuesday but they had other ideas. The latch on the run made the back door open and Huey went straight over to Daisy. Seeing as I was sat outside I decided to see how they would react to each other. Huey mounted Daisy several times and I thought it was too much for her so soon after her spay. So I nearly separated however since I was there to stop anything I decided to see what happens. They are now two very chilled out buns who seem a perfect match. I'm so glad it worked out this well.

image_zpsabcbf0f9.jpg

thats similar to what happened to yuri and yuki, yuri got in yukis cage and they humped then cuddled then were the best of friends

a doe should ideally be on cage rest for 3-4 days after speying as it is like a hysterectomy in humans..lots of internal work.so really she should be a little more confined and although it is now done and dusted and they look good together, bonding so soon post op is not a great idea. Being pushed down on while he was humping at best would have been uncomfortable for her at worst very painful.

I agree and in hindsight I should have waited a bit longer. I sat with them all day so they were not left alone but yes I agree I should have waited a bit longer.

Back