• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pooka : Litter Training Level: Extreme

RavenMoon

Mama Doe
Pooka demonstrated today that she is perhaps a little *too* litter trained. Took her out on the lead into the garden, happily hopping about. All of a sudden she stops, wanders into the house and goes for a wee in her litter tray :roll:

On another note our new garden is teeming with all sorts of weeds, mostly mallow. Struggling to get it out of the places I don't want it but the buns are loving it!

That's sensible compared with my Fred! He is so thoroughly litter trained that if he is outside or in a different cage without a litter tray (when I was trying to bond him with Freda last week) he just won't pee! He'll wait and wait and wait and then do a massive wee as soon as he's back in his litter tray! Daft bunny.

That's sensible compared with my Fred! He is so thoroughly litter trained that if he is outside or in a different cage without a litter tray (when I was trying to bond him with Freda last week) he just won't pee! He'll wait and wait and wait and then do a massive wee as soon as he's back in his litter tray! Daft bunny.

He obviously likes the comfort of his own! :lol:

Back