• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Hey RU!"

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
"My name is Kerbie and I love my new boyfriend! He's a bit dim but that's okay because he eats slowly so I get more foods! Hehehe!"

null_zps215d7d30.jpg

"My new mummy and daddy just cleaned us out and we had to go back into the carrier, Leo was a silly head and kicked out for daddy, but I was a good boy and it made daddy love me even more. He said I'm the only one who doesn't fight back!"

null_zps9e3ce886.jpg

"I get very sleepy when daddy gives me fuss."

null_zpsd7b603bf.jpg

"I loves this yummy hay, I think it's called ings! But mummy is really impressed because I eat a lot of meadow hay too!"

null_zps9ccd3dfb.jpg

Aw they seem to be getting on well :love: They look so cute together, their colours make me think of cookie dough and chic chip ice cream :lol:

Aw they seem to be getting on well :love: They look so cute together, their colours make me think of cookie dough and chic chip ice cream :lol:

:lol: They're so quiet.. Leo is deaf so we're banging around with hay etc and he's just sitting there but Kerbies like 'oop what's that? Is it food? I want some? Fuss me!' because we keep forgetting he can hear :lol: He begs for attention all the time off us, but with Leo he seems so patient :love: middle aged men together :love:

Back