• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update Vibes for Snowy

Kipper

Mama Doe
Snowy is a little white Nethie I'm adopting He's got a misaligned jaw supposedly caused by another bun Hes having his incisors out today as a result of his injury Hes only 4 months old & quite tiny so needs all the help he can get I'm at work today so won't be able to reply much but please think of him I haven't seen much if him but he's such a friendly inquisitive little bun he immediately won my heart

Last edited:
Thanks everyone The op was supposed to happen yesterday but the vet had lots of emergencies come in so Snowy couldn't be done My partner took the call from the vet yesterday & her face fell when she was told op had been cancelled but I was watching & thought the worse had happened Thankfully it hadnt but this is now my 2nd day of worry :?

Snowy's op has gone ok but not perfectly Vet sd one of Snowys teeth was broken & he therefore couldn't fully remove it cos its below gum level. Poor little thing will have to have a further op when it starts to come through. I'm going to have to keep an eye on him because it will be sharp when it does

Back