• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jaffa's New Girlfriend - now with bonding pics!

KMazzy

Alpha Buck
This is little Ren. So far they've just been living side by side and seem quite content with sniffing each other. Ren is a little madam though. She stamps when I put her down, when I let her out of her cage, when I put her back in her cage, when I move anything in her run, when I put her in the run, when I take her out of the run... I don't think she's scared, just a bit stroppy. And bless her tiny paws her thump is so much quieter than Jaffy's.

I'm not sure how Jaffa will take to her as he's a big soppy snuggler. So far he seems more interested in her food. They're going to meet properly this Sunday. :)

Last edited:
So, so beautiful! And I love the name too.
I haven't seen any photos of Jaffa though, and now you've said he's a lop version of my Foxie I am desperate for pics! :lol:

Hope the bonding goes well! :D

I didn't name either Jaffa or Ren so can't take any credit there!

This is Jaffypants. I love this pic of him.

Lovely photo's Jaffa and Ren are beautiful bunnies :love:

Best of luck with the bonding, I hope all goes smoothly! Sending lots of bonding vibes :thumb:

Thanks guys! I am going for the slow bond style as I've never done it before and don't want to mess it up. Fingers crossed.

So, they bunnies met! And were so well behaved!

Look! HAY!

I'll take a huge mouthful...

It's nicer if we eat some together.

Cuties pies side by side.

This hay eating is so tiring!

Room for a little one?

Apparently there is!

Another very tired little bun.

Dating day one was a definite success.

Oh God they are so beautiful. I love the fact that Ren's thumps are quieter than Jaffa's! Isnt Jaffa's colouring lovely?

They are gorgeous, Ren looks a lot like Arran :) Jaffa is gorgeous too, I don't think I've seen photos of him before. I can see why he's called Jaffa, what a gorgeous colour! :love:

Glad bonding is going well.

They are gorgeous, Ren looks a lot like Arran :) Jaffa is gorgeous too, I don't think I've seen photos of him before. I can see why he's called Jaffa, what a gorgeous colour! :love:

Glad bonding is going well.

I think Jaffa looks a bit like Jura also! They even have similar names - you could mix them into Juffa and ArRen! Ha. I'm so glad Ailsa and Lewis are getting on well too. Lewis is so handsome.

Oh God they are so beautiful. I love the fact that Ren's thumps are quieter than Jaffa's! Isnt Jaffa's colouring lovely?

It's a good thing she thumps more quietly as she thumps at practically everything. And I wonder if somewhere in her dodgy past (the RSPCA here only take neglect/abuse/stray cases) she had a problem with dogs as I tried to watch a film last night with dogs in and as soon as one came onscreen and barked she went absolutely crazy runnning round and hiding and thumping.

Jaffa's only ever thumped once and I still don't know why! It was a normal evening, nothing happening, all was peaceful, then suddenly he ran across the room, thumped both his feet, looked about, then carried on as normal. But it was so loud I couldn't believe it.

He is a gorgeous colour. :) Ren is probably 50 shades of grey - should call her Renastasia!:lol:

Back