• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 1st Gotcha day & 2nd Birthday Pickle!

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
Cant actually believe its been a whole year today that we took my precious Bella along to Cottontails to choose a husbun. Sadly Bella is not here to celebrate a year of them being together :cry: But I do know they had 9 happy fantastic months together and they loved each other very dearly. I have Bella to thank for Pickle's lovely nature and for how much he loves humans, when he first came he was a very shy bunny but Bella soon helped him to come round :love:

Here is , just half an hour ago, Excuse the hay. It is not the best of quality unfortunately! :roll:
375625_578687992175509_1334660260_n.jpg

First thread of Pickle, The pictures are shocking though!
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?343994-New-additon-Pickle

Aw I love Pickle! He always looks so gentle and sweet :love: Just looked at your original thread too, bless. So sad about Bella I didn't realise you'd only had them together such a short time :(

Awwww...I just love Pickle, he is a darling!
Happy Gotcha/Birthday handsome laddie! :love:

ETA...Oh gosh, I would've missed Pixie sneaking in there too! Haha..what's that slang term for when someone takes the focus off a subject in a picture?
All of a sudden I just want to snuggle a cute pair of EARS! :lol: (Well...2 cute pairs of ears!)

Back