• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I didn't think Imogen would become more "lionheady"

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
lovely description there for you ;) Imogen is around 4 years old, I went to groom her today because her bum was tufty but she's not moulting and is actually growing a skirt :shock: I thought she would have stopped developing her lionhead coat by now as she has never had a skirt before this, is it normal for lionheads to keep getting fluffier or should she have stopped? :?

I don't know the answer to your question, but I love lionhead skirts :lol: The rabbit I was hoping to bond Joshua to had a wonderful one, we joked that she was dusting the floors :love: Unfortunately I have no pictures showing her skirt...

Annabella used to have one as a young adult, but it was a nightmare for getting matts and so I had her bottom trimmed. It never grew back. She's much easier to keep knot-free now though.

Frankie develops what I call a hover skirt around his bottie this time of year. It just makes him look even more cute!!!!

Anyway Frankie says that being more 'lionheady' can only be a good thing!!!:lol::lol:

I think she looks adorable, it needs to fill out a bit though :lol: I just didn't realise at her age she'd start developing something totally new! She looks so lovely with her face trimmed too, I know I shouldn't groom her for asthetics but I'm very tempted to keep her face short so you can see her mane :oops:

Back