• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shock

sazzy

Warren Veteran
Pepper was sexed as a girl right from the being 6 weeks old they are a year old on 16th june (was sexed regularly) that is up until today just had hold of her cutting her nails and SHE is in fact a HE :shock: he has been bonded with harry for nearly a year :shock:

Pepper was sexed as a girl right from the being 6 weeks old they are a year old on 16th june (was sexed regularly) that is up until today just had hold of her cutting her nails and SHE is in fact a HE :shock: he has been bonded with harry for nearly a year :shock:

:shock: Wow! Well, as long as they're both still happily bonded I guess! Are you going to get him neutered?

AMETHYST

Haha. That happened to my Snowflake and Frosty. They went to the vet together to get the boy (Frosty) neutered. When I collected them Snowflake had been neutered. They turned out to both be boys!!! Glad your two are still happily bonded (wish mine were).

He will be neutered yes been was going to get her.him done this month but they still messed my wages up and i'm £150 down this month and £150 down the month before so soon as they sorted it pepper and storm and flopsey will be going in

:lol: oh dear lol, it happened to me with my first mini lop for a year mitzi was a girl then at 14months old pop turned into a he :lol:

Back