• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Squee central* Meet Kerbie!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
My bf is soooo happy :lol: he's a nethie cross, my bf has always wanted a nethie, ever since I showed him what they look like :lol:

He's 7 years old so the same age as Leo :love: he's so cute and inquisitive :love: and tiny! He's a bit of a digger, trying to get to yummier bits of hay! I am praying this works..! :love:

null_zpsd7a32f96.jpg

null_zps7e0e8a23.jpg

null_zps25d6d285.jpg

null_zps3a708f2b.jpg

null_zpsf3c01e98.jpg

null_zps094cefce.jpg

Oh my. They are both lovely :love: I could just be biased because ...

Peaches and Mottle. Mottle is like a darker coloured Leo and Peaches is like a huge Kerbie.

Aw I must have missed something what happened to the girl u got? I wondered why there hadn't been any pics of them! He's cute, they look good together, fingers crossed :thumb:

Aw I must have missed something what happened to the girl u got? I wondered why there hadn't been any pics of them! He's cute, they look good together, fingers crossed :thumb:

It went from bad to worse :( she was demanding the grooms but Leo is the biggest thicko ever and just sat there sleeping! He spent all night in the corner of the pen because every time he moved she would go for him :( We separated them, she was so sweet on her own :love: found 2 healing bite marks on him after we returned her. I was so upset when we took her back, cried a lot :oops: she was 2 and Leo is 7, I think she was just too feisty for him. Kerbie seems pretty mellow and food orientated too though so maybe that's why they get on :lol:

It went from bad to worse :( she was demanding the grooms but Leo is the biggest thicko ever and just sat there sleeping! He spent all night in the corner of the pen because every time he moved she would go for him :( We separated them, she was so sweet on her own :love: found 2 healing bite marks on him after we returned her. I was so upset when we took her back, cried a lot :oops: she was 2 and Leo is 7, I think she was just too feisty for him. Kerbie seems pretty mellow and food orientated too though so maybe that's why they get on :lol:

Aw that's a shame but sounds a bit more promising with this one! Good luck, hope it works out :wave:

Ah Kerbie is such a handsome little chap! :love:

Leo & Kerbie make a lovely pair, I hope all continues to go well. Sending lots of vibes your way Aly:wave:

Leo's so dumb :lol: He had his head squished right into the side of Kerbie :lol: I didn't think he could breathe! It's so lovely seeing them together :love: Need to get them in the carrier later to change the puppy pads and hay but will be keeping them in this space for another day just to make sure, I just want to let them in the room :lol: Kerbie has the most adorable face :love:

I keep hearing bangs and worrying it's them but it's the dog bounding around somewhere, I look at the rabbits and they're either eating hay or lying together :love: They're not really bothered about grooming each other which is good because Leo doesn't get it bless him :lol: Kerbie is more interested in hay and stretching out :love:

Back