• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Mini Buns this afternoon :-)

This! They are growing Maysie! What are you going to do with them? Will you split them into pairs at some point or keep the 'gang' together?

We hope to keep the gang together and get a nice big shed for them outside ( no room inside now) :D it depends what they all are would love four girls and four boys but I bet that
won't happen :lol:

They are adorable. Reminds me of the IBIS advert I watched in a thread yesterday.

Your partner is so clever being able to just knock up a pen like that. Why can't I meet a decent guy who likes animals and who is practical? Big sigh.

We hope to keep the gang together and get a nice big shed for them outside ( no room inside now) :D it depends what they all are would love four girls and four boys but I bet that

That would be lovely to have a big group like that. :love:

Eeeeee! I've been waiting for more pictures! So lovely, getting bigger too!
How many bunnies will you have in totally if you keep the gang?
:love:

:love::love::love:

Are they fosterbuns or was there an announcement I've not seen?

:love::love::love:

Are they fosterbuns or was there an announcement I've not seen?

We started off fostering them for Pawz For Thought animal rescue and then we have just fell in love with them all as they are just so adorable and knowing how difficult it is for
rescues to rehome REW's and black bunnies we have decided to keep them all and we are now seriously failed fosterers :lol:

We started off fostering them for Pawz For Thought animal rescue and then we have just fell in love with them all as they are just so adorable and knowing how difficult it is for
rescues to rehome REW's and black bunnies we have decided to keep them all and we are now seriously failed fosterers :lol:

OMG as a big group???? Eeeeeee!!

eep they are so gorgeous Maysie, I am so glad to see you're keeping them all :D failed fosterers are the best kind ;)

Back