• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today's project complete :)

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Just painted up a rubbish hutch I got off eBay last year that's been festering in my garden ever since! For a pic of the hutch before, I found my old thread about when (and why!) I got it... http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?347628-Any-ideas-for-this-hutch

Well here it is now :D

7B3750BF-9AC5-40ED-92CF-1FBDBDA1C489-7315-0000072DFCE007B1_zpsbfae5b67.jpg

I've removed the wire and the horrible floor it had, and it is going to be put in Summer and Skye's run as a shelter :)

Although I think my dog quite fancies it as a kennel...

D9E32866-78B1-4925-8426-85CD74DDEED8-7315-0000072E103E7995_zps7b7d5ae6.jpg

:lol:

Any ideas for improvements welcome :thumb: I think I'll put a hay rack in the enclosed bit so they have access to dry hay in the run, but other than that I'm not sure!

Looks brill:love: I'm looking out for a little hutch as a shelter for the guineas when they're on the grass:love::love:

Thanks everyone, I'm pretty pleased how its turned out :D although if uv seen my post in housing section I think I need to make a few adjustments... Luckily it had a good roof, the felt is in near perfect condition, if it weren't for that I probably would have taken it to the tip! I nearly did anyway as it was wee stained, chewed and full of spiders and snails cos it'd been abandoned in the garden, but I decided to get my act together and yesterday i blasted it with the hose pipe, scrubbed it down and left it out to dry and got painting this morning! Luckily I had just enough paint to complete it :thumb:

Back