• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone tried Vetcare Urinary Tract Formula Pellets?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I may get some of these for Doughnut. She wasn't too keen on the digestive ones and now has a mix of fibafirst and SS but now she's been dry for a week, yep she's dry, dry, dry, dry. Sorry got carried away after 7 months of being wet! Anyway, thought this may help her a bit too since it has echinacea which I have given to her before and cranberries and billberries.

Just wondered if anyone had noticed a difference and if their bunnies liked them. I'm thinking they will be the last things left in the bowl like the other vetcare ones were and the fibafirst, but they are eaten after a while.

Yes, I got them for Inca. I used them more like a treat instead of an actual pellet. Still gave her SS pellets.

I had some left over went Inca left me so Herbie & Hollie just get them as treats. All loved them :)

Do you think they helped?

I will order some anyway, worth a go. Just want to help her all I can.

I used to get them for Artie and used them as treats as he wasn't supposed to get pellets at all. At first he was not keen but after a week or so was begging for them and snatching them. I also gave them to Esme and she had them happily straight off.

I honestly dunno if they helped or not, Inca was that up and down anyways :(

I just gave her them on the off chance that they did help.

My rabbit milo has them coz he's got high calcium levels and a bladder stone so he's on a low calcium diet,he's a very fussy rabbit but will eat these although I do have to break them up for him,he used to get really wet and smelly but seems to be doing well on these,I mix them in with his science selective mature pellets.

Bells and Buster have this due to Buster's ongoing incontinence problems. They love it. It's really reduced the level of calcium crystals in Buster's urine x

Wow they seem to help then. I'll probably be giving her about 10g a day so hopefully this small amount will make a difference along with a few SS pellets.

Back