• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly's getting bigger

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Except she isn't :?

I think she is looking much bigger, not fatter, just bigger! And everyone who has seen her recently has said "wow hasn't she grown!!!"

So at the vets I got the vet to weigh her and she hasn't changed weight at all since last time and not at all since last summer either. But she is bigger, to hold her she feels like there's more bunny and everyone thinks she looks bigger including me.

She is one and a half so she shouldn't still be growing! But she's mixed breed so maybe she has some giant in her?!

Anyone else have bunnies still growing this late? Or filling out into an adult figure? Do bunnies even do that :lol:

Maybe she's just looking abit fluffy? :lol:

I forgot I posted this :oops: it was just my general musings of yesterday morning :lol:

I don't think it is fluffiness because I brush her moult out every day and she's got her thinner summer coat now :? Also it's not just looking bigger, she feels bigger, as in when I pick her upshe expands further across my body! I'm going to weigh her again next week and see!

I'm missing them right now, I've swapped them for a dog for a few days :oops: mum and dad were looking after the rabbits for the weekend (to avoid the stress of travelling) and they were looking after a friend's dog, so I've taken the dog with me to keep me company as she isn't stressed with travel and loves me lots :love: back to the bunnies on Monday! :D

Back