• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remember the Lionheads?

Snow-White

Mama Doe
Lady up the road had taken on the three 'males' that ended up having 18 babies altogether, we took and rehomed the males. well, apparantly the two mothers were pregnant again, and had another 8 babies, the woman now has somewhat of a breeding colony in her outhouse.
Shes not contacted me, and im not able to help anyway i just heard from the boy next door :cry::cry:

i honestly thought she was beter than this thats why i helped her in the first place. its only a tiny little coal house about 5x10ft she had 6 females in their when i last visited and she said she didnt want all of them and how she felt awfull having that many..
Now she has a fully functioning inbreeding colony of bunnies. :evil:

Oh my word!! I know exactly the type of outhouses you mean, not good for keeping any animal in I would have thought. Am I right they don't have windows either or am I thinking of the wrong ones?

Feel so sorry for the buns involved, there is no telling some people.

I can see them ending up in the local pet shop in the end :(

Oh my word!! I know exactly the type of outhouses you mean, not good for keeping any animal in I would have thought. Am I right they don't have windows either or am I thinking of the wrong ones?

Feel so sorry for the buns involved, there is no telling some people.

I can see them ending up in the local pet shop in the end :(

Those are the ones, the usual ones everyone on the street has used as washing machine and freezer space.
It was cramped with 6 :(

The local petshop is the fella who sold her these bloomin bunnies:(

Back