• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Disaster!!

Eaj20

Young Bun
I have 3 rabbits 2 of which are still fairly young so neither of them has been neutered yet. Well I keep them out in the garden during the day my neutered male and un spayed female are free range in the garden they get on really well so there fine together and my unaltered male is in his run. I would usually not let them out in the garden while I'm not home but it has been to warm inside the shed to keep them in there while I'm out the past few days anyway last night I looked out into the garden and my male had escaped from his run had a fight with my other male rabbit (fur everywhere no one hurt) and all I saw was him chasing and attempting to mount my female! :(. She is only just over 4 months herself and she is a giant and is no where near fully grown is it to late will she already be pregnant? :(

Oh dear :-( Yes it is possible. Call your vet and ask what is the best thing to do. Maybe they can do an emergency spay if they are happy to at her age.

Back