• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spey vibes - Mimolette & Pecorino Honeybunny

KateB

Mama Doe
Just spoken to vet
Mimolette through spey well and her tummy and teeth were all fine :D

but Pecorino :cry:
She is through op well but her teeth had tiny sharp edges and showed signs of calcium deficiency. Her uterus had several tumours which have all been removed but one had broken the uterine wall. Vet said no sign it had spread but is a possibility..poor little girl will need a very special home :cry:

Poor Pecorino :(

Is calcium deficiency something that can be corrected through diet now? I guess it would take a while for the difference to show in her teeth. Poor girl with the tumours though - hoping that it was all removed and that it hasn't spread.

Glad Mimolette came through okay :love:

Sending munching vibes for both girlies. I sent some bramble and hawthorn in for Mimolette - hopefully they'll share it with Pecorino.

Sorry I missed this earlier, but adding my vibes for recovery, and as good an outcome as possible for Pecorino.

Sending gentle nose rubs for these two lovely girls and hoping they both make full recoveries xx

Awww, noserubs and hugs for the gorgeous girlies.....

Get well soon..

Fee x

both bunnies were eating within an hour of being back home..and loads of poos overnight . wouldn't know they had been done if it wasn't for small zip on tums! :D

Back