• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss binky with abdominal pain

Fluffs mum

Warren Scout
Although there was lots of normal poos yesterday the small amount of small poos played on my mind. So this morning when she refused pellets alarm bells rang and took them to the vets. Her temp was low and she had no poo in her. He gave two injections and now have to wait two hours for any improvement. She has eaten a tiny bit of parsley and that is it she is just sitting in a corner looking very sorry for herself.

Normally would be telling her off for digging in the corners :( would give anything to be doing that now.

It's going to be along 2 hours .fluff seems to know as he is a lot quieter as well . He is still eating well though.

Keep thinking if something happens how do I tell the girls ? Fluffy has been a different rabbit since she came along. And also which I know sounds awful I start work at 12 I can't see them understanding I'm going to be late as I'm taking my rabbit tooth events, as we know people just don't get it with rabbits .

Am hoping once she has calmed down from car ride/vets she will start eating. I only registered herewith insurance a week ago as well :? Can't see the husband being happy if she has to be admitted .

It's so strange with her just sitting in the corner :(

Has anyone had a rabbit with abdominal pain that did not turn out to be gut stasis ? Keep wondering if she managed to eat something outside she shouldn't have ...she was digging at the towel and biting at it but as soon as I saw that I took it away. ....

Ohh she has just started eating some spring green ! That little noise of her munching made me :cry: hope the husband does not come in as he will be :roll:

Please let me have caught what ever it was /is in time .

Ooo I hope she continues to improve. Its so heart breaking when they are ill. Healing vibes to you both.

Thank you, 45 mins to go... She really does not look good though. She is trembling as well :( really had hoped not to have to face a poorly bun this soon . Trouble is we do t know her history or how old she is really:cry:

Back