• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Mumford & Little Lion Man!

Wickgaga

Warren Scout
Hello again everyone; it is Malorey! I created a new account though, as I haven't been able to log into the forum on my old account (which from what I can see is due to my laptop and not the forum, but I am not sure what is up with it)!

You may remember me posting about Mumford the Dutch, and how I was going to get in in December, well, I did! BUT, I now have another recent addition, Little Lion Man the French Angora, who I got from the same place I got Mumford; as she is going to be using them for their wool.

So, now to the pictures of my boys! Summer is finally attempting to come, so I've gotten them and the Guinea Pigs out a couple days, but we've had a lot of rain now, so haven't in a few days.

Think your wee man needs a brush, he is just a pile of fluff!

I am assuming you like Mumford & Sons!

Aww I have never seen a French Angora wow they are fluffy they don't have the tufty Angora ears do they. I have an Angora and her coat is very thick more than fluffy .
He is very gorgeous and so is Mumford of course :love::love:

Thank you all very much for your comments! :wave:

Think your wee man needs a brush, he is just a pile of fluff!

I am assuming you like Mumford & Sons!

Haha, yeah, he is always needing a brushing, I swear! I usually give him a good one on the days we go outside. Was thinking of clipping his hair now that summer is actually making an entrance, to help him keep cool! And I sure do. Am thinking I will have to keep a Mumford & Sons theme with my rabbits, now that I already have two with it! ;)

Hello Malorey! :) I know you from other forums. Your buns are beautiful :love::love::love:

I think we are about on all the same forums; give or take! :lol:

They are lovely, but that coat! :shock: I'm not sure I could cope with it, just looking at it scares me... :lol:

Haha, it isn't too bad right now! After giving him a clip (although it isn't a full clip as my dog clippers didn't work too good on his coat), it's helped a whoooole lot, for him anyways, to having less fur shed!

Babel would be a nice bunny name :)

I agree, and think if I continue the theme with another male will probably use it! :thumb:

Back