• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else...

RafaelIsCoolButRude

Warren Scout
...talk to their rabbit in a baby voice!? I can't help it! It's always "hello my ickle baby" this and "aww your my gorgeous baby bunny" that, all in a high pitch baby voice :lol: I'm sure that he feels embarrassed on my behalf! :lol::lol:

I don't think I do but OH pointed out the other day that I am always singing to them, I hadn't even realised I was doing it! :lol:

I sing "you are my sunshine" And change "dear" to Buster, and i sing it in a baby voice! I dont care he loves it :D

I talk to them in a sing song baby voice 'helloooo my babeeey. Hello theeeere!'
I heard the neighbours laughing over the fence yesterday :oops:
:lol:

I do. I'm often saying "mummy told you no!" or "you are just so beautiful" in a high pitched voice.

I have also sing "when I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, cos you're amazing, just the way you are"!. I'm sure she thinks I'm nuts but just sits there and listens and it make me laugh. There again I do shut the doors so she can't run out and I have an audience:D

Yes, and when I do it in the morning it makes my two go nuts cos they know its brekkie time soon!

I talk to them in a sing song baby voice 'helloooo my babeeey. Hello theeeere!'
I heard the neighbours laughing over the fence yesterday :oops:
:lol:

My neighbours think I'm mad! I have the singsong voice, call them all sorts of soppy names. Apparently I was overheard yesterday when I left for work singing "see you later bunnygators" (my parents were big bill Haley fans:lol:

My neighbours think I'm mad! I have the singsong voice, call them all sorts of soppy names. Apparently I was overheard yesterday when I left for work singing "see you later bunnygators" (my parents were big bill Haley fans:lol:

Love it :lol:

I speak in that ridiculous baby voice to the bunnies...whats worse is that Smudge is deaf and cant hear anyway!!,

not a baby voice but I have conversations with them :oops: I recently went out to clean the shed and said "Hello, what're you doing" and this voice replied "gardening, why?" I was mortified :lol: my neighbour was next to the fence where the rabbits live and I hadn't heard him :lol::oops:

Haha, that's brilliant!

Glad it's not just me whose neighbours think I'm nuts :lol:

Back