• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO jacks-Jane.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
I know you are having a tough time, so I thought this might cheer you up, a combination of 2 things you love ( I believe), horses and long rabbit ears!!!!

9D932DA5-A5D1-4AC5-B0E0-682379C5AC2D-489-00000039864A185C.jpg

I know you are having a tough time, so I thought this might cheer you up, a combination of 2 things you love ( I believe), horses and long rabbit ears!!!!

9D932DA5-A5D1-4AC5-B0E0-682379C5AC2D-489-00000039864A185C.jpg

Awwwwwwww what a wonderful photo !! :love:

Is she a Sanctuary resident ? ( I think she is a 'she' I cant see a willy !! :oops:)

Thank you so much for posting the pic :love:

Awwwwwwww what a wonderful photo !! :love:

Is she a Sanctuary resident ? ( I think she is a 'she' I cant see a willy !! :oops:)

Thank you so much for posting the pic :love:

He's a boy, Danny. I can't do much to help but wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. :)
He came as a emaciated, lice ridden 'jack' just over a year ago. He was gelded in November but the vets discovered a sarcoid on his sheath so he will stay a sanctuary animals.

He's a boy, Danny. I can't do much to help but wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. :)
He came as a emaciated, lice ridden 'jack' just over a year ago. He was gelded in November but the vets discovered a sarcoid on his sheath so he will stay a sanctuary animals.

Sorry Danny, must get myself some new glasses !!

He certainly looks to be very content now after what sounds to have been an awful previous life.

Thank you for thinking of me xx

Back