• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Vet said... U/d Photos! post16

TickTock

Alpha Buck
... she'd never seen such good conditioned bunnies :D

Took them all for their vaccinations and a check up. She said they were very well behaved too.

Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing they are all looking good! :D

Last edited:
Awww :D Thats Brilliant! Did you bring all 13 in the pictures?! :shock: Two is stressful enough for me!!

Awww :D Thats Brilliant! Did you bring all 13 in the pictures?! :shock: Two is stressful enough for me!!

First trip was 5 (An, Apollo,Wheatley, Major and Puffy) and then this time was 7; Ping, Tiggi, Artemis, Pepper, Sheep, Mochi and Charcoal. But they were all seen by the same vet. :)

Mr Yug didn't get vac'ed this year because he's hit 16 and I didn't want to risk it! Sad to say I'm not sure how much longer he has left :(

WOW!! :shock::D I would love that many bunnies! 16! Awwww :love: Do they all live as 1 big group then?

WOW!! :shock::D I would love that many bunnies! 16! Awwww :love: Do they all live as 1 big group then?

I have them in a butch of groups: 'Family' of 7; Ping, Tiggi, Artemis, Pepper, Sheep, Mochi and Charcoal 'Boys' of 4; Apollo,Wheatley, Major and Puffy and then An and Mr.Yug on their own :)

Neither have I!! Guinness world records, here you come!

I wish I could :lol: However the old vets deleted his records because they didn't think he was still around so I don't have any proof other than knowing he was for my 9th Birthday!

I wish I could :lol: However the old vets deleted his records because they didn't think he was still around so I don't have any proof other than knowing he was for my 9th Birthday!

That's a shame! I am sure you could find something if you really wanted! :lol: They are all such cuties :)

16!!!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: And he still has quality of life? that's AMAZING! Do you have his old vaccination certificates?

16!!!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: And he still has quality of life? that's AMAZING! Do you have his old vaccination certificates?

Sadly no :( He was my mothers (Not really 'mine' since I was a kid) until she went into hospital permanently, then he was too old to be vaccinated or fixed...

In short he's NEVER had a vaccination/neutering :oops:

Awesome. 13 rabbits. Makes six seem quite minimal (!). How lovely that you have had Mr Yug since you were 9. More pics please including some of their set ups.

I don't have any up to date for some of my buns but here are the news I do have :thumb:

Major and some noms

Sheep

Mochi

More Mochi

Ping

'You disgust me' Ping

Anipse

An again

More An

More Major

Wheatley

Apollo

Puffy and Apollo

Puffy and Major

Puff

More Puff

Also I don't know if anyone has seen this photo but Lindt chocolates had it up on their website and facebook... I wasn't impressed as it's a baby Artemis! I know a lot of people commented on this on facebook telling them off, so if you've seen her and worried about her, shes still with me and being loved!

And now :D

Back