• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Dad has ruined the kennel

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
I am SO :censored: angry!!!

All he had to do was jet wash the patio!, the kennel is on the other side of the patio which he didn't need to do!!!

but he did!!!

the kennel is dripping wet!!! INSIDE!!!! poor rabbits are freaked

all the quads toys, blankets, cat trees, hay, the rabbits themselves, everything all wet :evil::evil::evil::evil:

So now I've had to shut the quad in the bed area of the kennel which is not as wet as the run area, and bring everything out to dry! all their fabric cat toy scratchers, and covered in mud, and mess, mud splattered all over the inside, the fly net all splattered, everything!!

his reply??

Well you(mum) wanted the patio cleaning, its done so stop complaining!

He just does not care unless its affects his stuff, if he had his theatre stuff on the patio, my god he would of made sure he didn't get it wet etc,

so now I have a soaking wet kennel and 4 very angry rabbits:evil:

Oh gawd:cry: Look it could be worse...he could have jet washed a hole in the wood or even hit the buns with it:shock::shock::shock: I've seen that happen too (and smashed the odd plant pot with it in my time:oops: The buns will calm down and the stuff will wash but at least they're okay and the kennel is okay:wave:

Sending you hugs...take a breath...calm down and then clear it up:thumb:

Oh gawd:cry: Look it could be worse...he could have jet washed a hole in the wood or even hit the buns with it:shock::shock::shock: I've seen that happen too (and smashed the odd plant pot with it in my time:oops: The buns will calm down and the stuff will wash but at least they're okay and the kennel is okay:wave:

Sending you hugs...take a breath...calm down and then clear it up:thumb:

ha yhh!! they seem okay now, they wouldn't come out of the bed area for ages, but apple branches tempted them out x

Back