• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little houdini's!!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Bit long but get there in the end.....

So earlier today my brother shouts from the garden, the quad had got out!!

So I went down and the chair which pens them in and the pen had a gap where they got out (or so I thought at the time)

so rounded them up, put the pen back how it was, and thought nothing of it

so about half hour ago! I go out to shut them in and top up waters etc...

and they were out again all 4 of them bounding around the garden!!

Looked at the run....the pen was fine! no gaps no nothing!

I was totally puzzled!

So started to round them up, thinking I would find the escape area once they were at least confined to one area!

So I corner Rolo near to the pen, and instead of my plan to catch him in the corner, he shot THROUGH the pen!!

One of them (im guessing Daisy) had only gone and slid up the trap door with their teeth!!!!! allowing them to just hop themselves out!

pens door now padlocked! houdini's safe to another day! :roll:

Last edited:
We had the same tonight...Poppy has figured out how to open the shed door:shock::shock::shock: I was mortified when I came home...not only had she been out in the garden for three hours...she's eaten my lavender, buddlia, lavateria and patio rose:oops::lol::lol:

Glad you got them all back:lol::wave:

not only had she been out in the garden for three hours...she's eaten my lavender, buddlia, lavateria and patio rose:oops::lol::lol:

sounds like she had a lovely time, too bad u came home to spoil her fun lol!!!! :lol:

Back