• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's here! My new bunny...

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
So...I have found a lovely boy for Ailsa! :D :love:

We went to the rescue today, they only had two neutered males, the one I chose and a Belgian Hare. The BH was in with a female, in a huge dog kennel, and the other boy was in with about TEN other ladies! :) We had pick, and I chose this boy. He's 2 years old, neutered, and I think he's a part Conti? He seems to have the ears, and although the photos don't show it, he's a big boy! They had some lovely females too, but they don't spay them and I wanted the best chance of it working out.

Anyway, he's settling in nicely, very friendly to stroke but doesn't like being picked up at all.

Now...who wants to guess what I've called him? Rather predictable...if you consider my 'theme'!

Sarah 3050 by Niseag, on Flickr

Sarah 3052 by Niseag, on Flickr

Sarah 3053 by Niseag, on Flickr

Sarah 3054 by Niseag, on Flickr

Sarah 3055 by Niseag, on Flickr

He's gorgeous :love:

As for the name, one of the Scottish islands but I don't know which one! Will guess at...Eriksa or Vaila!

Last edited:
Back