• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the loveliest side to a not so good situation.

opheliabun

New Kit
I just had to share this with someone as my boyfriend works away and I have not spoke to anyone else today and no one will understand like all of you. I was up last night not feeling very well,feeling very sorry for myself and I was in the living room with my bun Ophelia. Obviously I knew bunny were active at night but had never seen it for myself. She was thinking all over the place, running around like like mad and just being her general cute self. She is generally very relaxed so was lovely to see her like this.

She really cheered me up despite me being sick. Don't know what I would do without her :love:

I hope you are feeling better today.:thumb: Bunnies are wonderful for cheering me up too.

Ophelia........well done for being a perfect bunny.:love:

Aww:love: it's fun to watch isn't it! Poppy is hilarious at night as her binkies scare her so she pauses as she's not quite sure what just happened! :lol:

Yes thank you I am feeling much better this evening thank you Mr bunnykins.
poppy sound so cute. I can imagine a little shocked face hehe

Lovely. Will really miss my little Snowflake when he moves out of my bedroom to his shed/aivery next to the girls...

Back