• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

roasted rabbit...

Peterbunny

Mama Doe
Does anyone else's bun seem to have no common sense?!

It's baking today, peter has a big run all to himself, lots of lovely cool grass to lay on, blankets in the shade etc... Yet he chooses to flop out in his PLASTIC hidey box?! He must be boiling!!!

My housebun today has access to outside int he shade and a cool fan on in the room and what does he do, go and lay on his fleece blanket in the sun!

They're obviously all making the most of the sunshine like us humans do. It may not last long.:D:D:D:D

I don't know, our kitchen was roasting the other day because the sun is shining in all afternoon and we'd had the oven on, Lola couldn't get outside because OH was here cleaning his bike with the hose, and we could only open the little windows incase she jumped onto the window bottoms. She was like a different rabbit all afternoon until I let her out into the shade of the garden. Don't think she likes it hot!

Back