• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunbathe, chin, dig, flop.... oh to be a bunny!! :D

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
My bunnies really do have a good life! Very jealous! Foxie has been having a very strenuous day today, what with all the sunbathing and making his spot all perfect! :lol:

*Flops out*

*sigh* 'It's a good life'

'...But this isn't quite right... let's fix it...' *digs*

'Now to chin it all...'

'You're in my way! What do you mean I'm making a mess?!'

'That's better!!'

'You're an idiot!'

'How do you think I feel? I'm married to him!!'

:lol:

Foxie is sooooo handsome.

I might be a bit biased since he looks like the bigger non-lop version of my boy Jaffa :D

Foxie is sooooo handsome.

I might be a bit biased since he looks like the bigger non-lop version of my boy Jaffa :D

Being biased is fine ;) I always like bunnies that look like mine the most :D Do you have any pics of Jaffa??
Foxie is actually really small! He just has a floofy tummy and face :p
Bella feels nearly twice his size in body weight- she was meant to be a nethie cross lionhead according to the rescue :? I don't think she has any nethie in her! More like a mini lop cross lionhead with uppy ears :D
Foxie is a lionhead cross (who know what with), but is small and hare like when he periscopes.

I do think they are cute :love: But fb people don't understand so I have to put all my pics and stories on here :lol:

Back