• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiny Tim

Lady Logamorph

Mama Doe
Thought I would share a picture of Tiny Tim my new foster bunny. He has been in case boarding for a year and now is spending time with us to get used to people so that he can go up for re homing. He is so terrified bless him but we are being patient with him. He is a polish rabbit and soooo tiny...even smaller than a guinea pig :love:

8946449492_7f4a076250_z.jpg

Aw can't believe nobody has commented! He's cute, can't imagine him being as tiny as you say :love: I only recently saw a mini lop for the first time (or the first time I've known what it was probably :lol:) and was shocked at how tiny it was! So cute :love: I hope he learns to trust people and finds a lovely home. My Heidi was petrified when I first got her too, but with love and patience (and spaying ;) ) she became so friendly. She can still be a stompy little madam but I love her to bits :D

What a stunner :love: I hope he starts to trust you soon. Do you know what happened to him before, has he had bad experiences to make him so scared?

thanks guys...he is so teeny weeny I love him :love:

He was taken from the RSPCA as a cruelty case along with many others in horrible conditions. Apparently some of the rabbits were screaming when removed as they were so frightened of people. I assume that they just had virtually no contact with humans so were petrified. Since then he has been in case boarding for a year while the case went through so again little contact with humans but at least he has been safe. So now its just a case of rehabilitating him to trust humans again...not an easy task though but he did actually take a dandelion leaf from my hand yesterday so slight progress!

Poor bunny :( I'll never understand how people can mistreat animals like that. Glad he's making progress :D

What a cutie :love: I think you're going to have to get him to pose next to something of a standard size so I can work out how tiny he is, I can't imagine small bunnies at all I'm so used to my chunkers :lol: he does look little though, but my brain just can't understand :p

What a cutie :love: I think you're going to have to get him to pose next to something of a standard size so I can work out how tiny he is, I can't imagine small bunnies at all I'm so used to my chunkers :lol: he does look little though, but my brain just can't understand :p

I really want to sit him next to one of mine and get a picture....when he gets a bit more used to us I will do that so you can see how really tiny he is!

Back