• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

female spaying .....I have something to say. ..

bunny-boo

Warren Scout
Hallie was spayed around a month ago and due to her looking so poorly afterwards I really did question if I had done the right thing...However these last few days she is a different bun...no more grunting. ..no more digging her toilet out...she is now completely bonded 24/7 with Reuben ;) before the spay they did play together and spend time together. ..but she always spoilt it after an hour or so and started humping and harassing him ....no more since her spay! !! So if you are wondering if its the best thing. ..I say YES...she has mellowed out completely :*) and has made a full recovery. She just wants to play and be groomed now...I am a happy bunny mummy. . Reuben also neutered but has always been a mellow fellow :)

That's great to hear :) Personally I don't know how people cope with unspayed females for long periods of time, they are just nutcases :lol:

Thanks for sharing, great post :thumb: Hopefully it'll help convince others who are debating that spaying is the right thing to do.

Back