• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People really do surprise me.

FuzzyBunyons

Young Bun
So, I work on checkouts in a Supermarket and a part of our job is to talk to people. So I had this fellow, who was buying lots of animal food so I asked about his animals.

The conversation quickly turned onto bunnies and he mentioned he had over 30 at one time and they were a pain. He said they they didn't live very long: 8 months and he was constantly taking them to the vet to get their teeth and claws clipped.

I'm glad he still doesn't have them if he's having that many problems. I would have told him how to look after bunnies properly, but lecturing him in the middle of a supermarket didn't appeal to me. :D

It just really surprised me how problematic these bunnies were for him. They must have been living rough if they had that many problems.

Yes, sometimes it's best to keep your own counsel. If he were always taking them to the vet they should have lived longer than 8 months tho'!

Back