• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A sunbathing bunny!

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
Rolo loves sunbathing!

The only remaining stream of sunlight in his pen is on his litter tray so there he is sprawled half in half out of his tray soaking up the sunshine!! He does make me laugh :lol:

Bless him!

Spenser likes sunny spots in his room, but when he has his playtime outside he always goes for a shady spot.

Oh yes, lots more sunbathing! I think some of his fur is turning ginger in the sun! :lol:

cool :lol: mabel gets a ginger bum in the sun, except today I took her pic and one of her legs looks ginger, she is turning into me :shock::lol:

Doughnut loves the sun, she will always find the sunny spot in the house and flop over and sleep for ages. Outside she also loves the sun on her face. She loves the heat but I don't think she likes the cold as in the winter I try and get her to run around the conservatory, I go out there but she stays in the warm, probably thinking I'm an idiot!

Back