• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

worst bunny mummy ever.....

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Bunnies are asleep at the top of the stairs as usual.

Marnie just rolled off the top step and slid about 3 down before she woke up.

I laughed so hard I nearly peed. The look on her face was brilliant.

She's totally fine....and has gone back to sleep.

I'm a bad person :oops:

Lol! Jims did that once, he fell head first down the ramp I must admit I did laugh! He looked so confused when he woke up! :lol:

awww bless but what a silly place to sleep :shock:

My bluebell went half way up the stairs once then started to periscope and literally fell backwards half way down the stairs...I was at the top and saw it all completely helpless...obviously at the time I was mortified and went and got her and she sat on my knee having strokes and treats for about half an hour. Now when I look back and remember the look on her face as she was falling backwards and she must have seen mine I laugh about it :lol:

I can so picture Marnie doing that - and you laughing!!!!

Poor Marnie - what a horrid way to be woken out of a lovely snooze.

They do love the top of the stairs don't they?

I can so picture Marnie doing that - and you laughing!!!!

Poor Marnie - what a horrid way to be woken out of a lovely snooze.

They do love the top of the stairs don't they?

They do indeed....think it's because it's quiet and they're odd.

She looked so indignant bless her :lol:

wen my baby buns were very little nd still getting their balance they wud regularly try to periscope or generally reach things up too high and theyd end up overbalancing nd falling over usually backwards :lol: :lol: :lol: i admit to laughing first then checking their ok, falling over like that is just such a stupid thing to do!!!! those moments i always wish i had a bunny cam attached to me that filmed 24/7

Back