• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I did it!

I want some, but I don't actually have anything to use them for :lol:

Hope Dash will be getting something manly to make up for it :p Although pink used to be the colour for a boy so maybe he'll warm to it.

I'll prob still use the cuprinol seagrass colour to paint the interior so it won't all be pink :lol: I think pink complements Dash's grey fur perfectly anyway :lol:

I was getting a runaround but my mom said nooo :( with the new run, there wouldn't be much point :lol: I sent the manky mesh back and getting a refund! I've been emailing that guy who you bought your hutch and run off to see if he can make a 7x6x2.5 one with 2 end mesh panels missing so I can fit it on the shed.. It's been rather confusing.. For me! :lol:

I was getting a runaround but my mom said nooo :( with the new run, there wouldn't be much point :lol: I sent the manky mesh back and getting a refund! I've been emailing that guy who you bought your hutch and run off to see if he can make a 7x6x2.5 one with 2 end mesh panels missing so I can fit it on the shed.. It's been rather confusing.. For me! :lol:

He should be able to make that, he hardly charges any extra for the extra height either it's such good value! Can't wait to get mine! Just ordered mesh to put on the ground, no digging this time, just going to lay mesh and turf on top! Still stressing over where to place hutch and run, the way I planned in my head, the run would be at an angle as my fence has a 'corner' if u get me but then I realised I'd have an awkward triangle if ground between hutch and run, and would have to do something with it cos the lawnmower wouldn't fit! I've not ordered a mesh clamp, I'm just going to reinforce the mesh and have the pipe going into the run with a bit of length, it will be secure there's no way they'd chew the pipe enough to dislodge it and the mesh panel I'll get is really strong, I used one on Summer and Skye's and its fine :thumb: Gone on a bit there haven't I :lol:

Back