• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is my Puffy strange...?

TickTock

Alpha Buck
...Or just knows he doesn't have a choice?

Went out to give Puffy his Metacam and Panacure as my fiancé is working today and I didn't want to drag him in while he was having a snuggle with Wheatley.

Took the syringes out with the meds and held them up to his face. Puffy starts licking and nibbling the syringes and when I press the plunger he starts lapping it up!

Wish all my other bunnies would do that! Makes medicine time so much easier :lol:

Bella went crazy for Metacam when she was on it....she'd actually take the syringe and run off with it :lol:

:lol: Silly bunnies! Hnng so cute :love:

I was more surprised at the Panacure than the Metacam tbh. All the other bunnies try to break free when I have to give them it. Though I do with Puffy his Panacure BEFORE the metacam. Maybe he knows that after the nasty he'll get that tasty Metacam :lol:

I was surprised about that too, by 3/4s of the way through the course both buns just took it from the syringe! I figured that one would taste icky :?

Judging by Major's reaction today I'd say Puffy has a strange taste for it. Though An doesnt seem to mind either :roll:

My Barney adores metacam. He liked panacur at first but then went off it but my auntie's bunny loves it.

I don't even put the Metacam in a syringe, I just put it in a wee bowl and the buns lap it up :)

:lol: What on earth does it taste like? From the smell I think its kind of bitter but with tangy after-taste

My taste test was just to see why my bunnies like it so much.......................I'm sure it tasted rather like honey. Well it did to me.:oops::oops::oops:

Baytril on the other hand is ..................BLEUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see why that is not enjoyed...by me or the bunnies!!!!:lol::lol:

I'd just like to put it out there that panacur tastes a little iron-y but with a less tangy aftertaste.

My female will take it straight from the syringe, her husbun however is not so keen XD

Back