• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Padraig This Morning

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
My little man is a very good hay eater :love:

Here you can see the size difference between Paddy and potential mate Orla.

He is a very clean bean.

awww those big round eyes!!! he does look surprised to see us :lol: :lol: such a handsome fella tho, and his future mate too :love:

Yep he does look constantly surprised :lol: My elderly Dutch Nori had eyes like that when he was under a year old, I think they just need to grow into them and the ears :lol: Padraig is having a wee baby nap just now after having a wee baby yawn :love: I haven't had such a young rabbit for so long now I'd almost forgotten how cute they can be.

mum thought there was something wrong when I clicked on here, there was a rather loud "oh my!" :lol: he's the cutest little thing I've seen!

mum thought there was something wrong when I clicked on here, there was a rather loud "oh my!" :lol: he's the cutest little thing I've seen!

That was my reaction too when I first saw him. He is really the smalled bunny I have ever seen for his age :shock: He is unbelievably dinky and small the photos just don't show that. Orla looks more like his mummy than a potential mate.

Aww he's so dinky! I love the picture of him and Orla (and ducky), I see what you mean about the size comparison :lol:

Back