• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kane (the monster dog) photos & he would like some sympathy

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I thought I would show some pics of how Kane is settling in now he's been here just over 2 mths. It's like he's always been here and I can't imagine life without him. :love:

He managed to cut his paw pad open on his walk yesterday :( & so he spent yesterday afternoon at the vets being knocked out so that they could put some stitches in. Normally they would use glue but he's managed to catch it in an awkward spot and the pressure of his weight on the foot would just split it open again. (Personally, I think it was just a ploy to get himself out of dog training tonight because he found it so exhausting last week. ;):lol:)

This is him when we'd just got home..... yes, he's asleep on the rug, not his bed, once again. :roll::lol:

DSCF8012600x450-1.jpg

DSCF8013600x450.jpg

Sleeping on the rug yet again...... but this time giving my daughter a dead leg in the process. :lol:
DSCF7990600x450.jpg

To prove that he doesn't always sleep on the rug, this is the position he takes up when we go out or up to bed. :lol:

DSCF8004600x450.jpg

With Skye. He's trying to pretend she's not there because, if he looks at her, she bats him in the face :roll::lol: (no claws out I hasten to add).
DSCF7979600x450.jpg

A rare photo of him awake. :lol::lol:
DSCF7987600x450.jpg

Aww poor Kane ( he reminds me of Hooch?)

Lovely pictures and I'm glad to see his training of you all is going very well! :lol:

Aww poor Kane ( he reminds me of Hooch?)

Lovely pictures and I'm glad to see his training of you all is going very well! :lol:

Yep, he's a dogue de Bordeaux, the same breed as Hooch. :D So many people haven't heard of the breed when they ask what he is that I've just started telling people he's like the dog Hooch from the film. :lol::lol: And he's got us all trained very well..... :roll::lol:

Your floors are spotless so no you can't visit me this summer ;) :lol::lol:

I could clean your floors for you while I'm there...... :p You should see the state of the floor most of the time, especially when we come in from a walk in the rain - muddy footprints and slobber everywhere. :oops:

Thanks all for your well wishes. :love:

I could clean your floors for you while I'm there...... :p You should see the state of the floor most of the time, especially when we come in from a walk in the rain - muddy footprints and slobber everywhere. :oops:

Thanks all for your well wishes. :love:

Well in that case I'll see you tomorrow, there is a huge basket or ironing sat on the side............

Aww he's lovely, give his leg a kissy from me :love:

Have to say, your Skye cat is gorgeous, she reminds me of my Skye cat just with some ginger bits. :love:

Poor Kane, his bandage is very impressive though.

The photo with Skey looming ito view is an absolute classic! :thumb:

Well in that case I'll see you tomorrow, there is a huge basket or ironing sat on the side............

Now you know just how much I love ironing! :evil::lol:

Thanks all. :love: Susan, the bandage is absolutely massive. :lol: It's supposedly No Chew stuff - Casey's licked it at work :roll: and she confirmed that it tastes awful. :lol: He's got a very attractive plastic cover to put over it when we go out too (it's just an empty saline drip pack :lol:). Happysaz, your Skye reminds me of mine too. :D

Such a handsome boy :love: my Mum had a Dogue de Bordeaux called CJ, she was beautiful but a complete slobber monster :lol:

I just love their colour, so intensely gingery :love:

Back