• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Even experienced owers can find caring for bunnies difficult.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
My beautiful Estelle is a rescue bunny and she is at least 6 years old. Many of you know that she is a very 'deep' bunny, but truly wonderful. Now bear in mind that bunnies can be such stoic animals, add this to Estelle's personality and her estimate of age, all in all quite difficult to gauge how she is feeling at times. Don't get me wrong, she is doing all the right things bunnies should be doing, it's just that as she gets older I am aware of the fact that spotting any problems may be even more difficult than other bunnies I have had in the past.

Don't panic folks, Estelle had a health check a month ago and all is well.:thumb:

Just wanted to share another of my bunny owing experiences with you all. They may be of use to you.:thumb:

Estelle..........................:love::love::love::love:

Awww love Estelle.
Poppett makes it VERY clear how she is feeling. If her tails in the air, run!!, shes a stroppy little poo:lol:

Brienne is overly fond of jumping all my bunny proofing:shock:

Very true words. I have been looking after rabbits for over a decade now and just when I think I've seen it all something else comes up to surprise me and its usually a health issue. Mona was hard to look after when she had her first stroke but it soon became routine.

Back