• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny!!

OliviaTonks

Warren Scout
I've gotten a little baby holland lop! I got him at a flea market(I know I know!) he kept all his animals in good cages though and they all looked healthy which is why I was looking at his bunnies. He said his lops were 8-9 weeks but they can't have been older than 6, I've named him Loki and he's an absolute sweetheart! He snuggled with me the whole way home. :)

013_zps45cbdfdf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I think you've been lied to -either he is younger than they claim or he is not a pure holland lop, because his ears should have dropped by now. I would not buy from there again. A good breeder would never sell in a place like that.

He is very cute but do be extra careful with his diet (plenty of hay and the same pellets that he was being fed before, you must not change them yet) and his environment, trying to make sure he isn't stressed by anything. Bunnies bought from these sorts of places or pet shops are at extra risk of illness from cross-infection and stress.

Nessar: I'm sure he is younger as he's only about the size of my hand. And it's like his ears can't decide what to do lol, sometimes they're like this picture and sometimes they are totally lopped. And yes I'm being super careful with his diet and everything. He's such a spunky little guy he's been exploring everywhere.

Skylar: Thank you! I love Norse mythology so I've been waiting to name something Loki for a while.:lol:

Thanks everybody! I've only had him for a day and I love him. :D A flea market is just a market outside where you can sell basically anything you want lol.

Back