• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

******* hate people

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell? If you're going to insult people then I suggest you get off the forum. We don't need you or your approval.

:wave:

I would like to say that Dutch Bunny stole my phone and is a wee bit worse for wear.
I have no idea how to change the title she gave it, but I will give you all 50% off at my web store to say sorry for leaving my phone in unattended.

Emails to sales@ buddys_pet_supplies.com with your order. Quote RU

So sorry!

JD

What the hell? If you're going to insult people then I suggest you get off the forum. We don't need you or your approval.

:wave:
Gemma, it was a friend stealing my phone. Understand and get over it.

I own a pet store and a friend was having a laugh. You lot need to get a life and sort your selfs out.
I have helped a few member out in my short time here and donated £400 of food to Furry Friends.

It's time to go.

You all need to change, as I and my company will cease to donate to charity.

You make me sick.

I own a pet store and a friend was having a laugh. You lot need to get a life and sort your selfs out.
I have helped a few member out in my short time here and donated £400 of food to Furry Friends.

It's time to go.

You make me sick.

Well obviously I didn't realize that as unfortunately I'm not psychic.

Wow, you really like your sweeping statements don't you. We ALL need to change, sort ourselves and get a life. You know absolutely nothing about my life so how can you say that?! :lol:

If we make you sick, then bye bye :wave:

It's time to go.

You make me sick.

Me&Bobo,

Please, have some respect. I've been trying not to respond to this thread, but that kind of language is out of order. If you have a problem with someone take it off the forum. Please remember the rules:

In particular this bit, you cannot:

Make personal attacks, including insulting, threatening, making accusations or berating other members or the admin team.

Charity work is excellent, and that is appreciated, but a kind and polite atmosphere is appreciated by everyone and no-one wants to log on and find that other forum members have been told they make people sick.

It's time to go.

You make me sick.

Is this another prank? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back