• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spending money I shouldn't on...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
... This lamp!!

62DEC572-2C3C-4462-AFED-C26080C7D181-4043-000003693D939CA5_zpsc40b07e5.jpg

I've wanted one for years and found someone selling some for half the normal price on eBay as they're slight seconds... I've been watching them for a couple of weeks but they were down to the last 2 so I've just bought 1! £35 instead of £60+ It's porcelain which i suppose is why it's so expensive. Really shouldn't have but prob only chance il get cos I wouldn't pay the full price for it. Feel really naughty :oops: but oh well I HAVE THAT LAMP!! :D

I brought a lovely one from B&Q recently for £20, I've always wanted on the ones you linked to but couldn't justify it so it'll have to do :lol:

... This lamp!!

62DEC572-2C3C-4462-AFED-C26080C7D181-4043-000003693D939CA5_zpsc40b07e5.jpg

I've wanted one for years and found someone selling some for half the normal price on eBay as they're slight seconds... I've been watching them for a couple of weeks but they were down to the last 2 so I've just bought 1! £35 instead of £60+ It's porcelain which i suppose is why it's so expensive. Really shouldn't have but prob only chance il get cos I wouldn't pay the full price for it. Feel really naughty :oops: but oh well I HAVE THAT LAMP!! :D

Please please PLEASE link me to the listing?! :D

When I link it links to my page saying I've paid for the item so don't know if it would do that for u but just search 'white rabbit night light' and you'll see it :thumb:

Hurry up last one I think!!!!

I have one of these! MIL found it in a charity shop, boxed and everything.
Couldn't believe what they sold for when we looked it up online!

I have one of these! MIL found it in a charity shop, boxed and everything.
Couldn't believe what they sold for when we looked it up online!

I remember!! I knew someone on here had got one from a charity shop but couldn't remember who :lol: I was so jealous!!! Always wanted one. Mainly for if I ever have a child, but no harm in me enjoying it in the meantime :lol:

When I link it links to my page saying I've paid for the item so don't know if it would do that for u but just search 'white rabbit night light' and you'll see it :thumb:

Hurry up last one I think!!!!

It would work if you gave me that link I think, can't find it :(

Back