• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do bunnies have grumpy moments?

moi

Mama Doe
Or is it a sign of something else? Peggy started off qute naughty and funny last night (see previous post) but then she nipped my toe, scratched my son and even seemed quite humpy with Tonic. X

Ludo doesn't really have grumpy moments, unless the food tin is open and there's no food in the bowl.

Although my lot have some moments, there are always reasons. Bilbo doesn't like me sitting in a certain place on the couch and will dig my arm to try to make me move so he can run over the cages :roll: Or my feet are in the wrong place. We're looking after a hamster for someone right now, and Bilbo was really grumpy the day it arrived, he's completely fine now, but we think the initial smell confused him.

So, it could be a sign of something internal or external upsetting her, but the external factors can easily be something you haven't thought of.

My female is quite moody, she's a bit of a grunty bun with food and if you are in her way she'll nudge your feet and dig in your toes if you have your legs crossed on the sofa and she wants you to move your leg. She's a rspca cruelty rehome though so I can quite understand her grumpiness she is spayed too so it's not because of that. She's also really sweet and affectionate and licks you when she has a fuss, she even jumps on the sofa to sit near you for strokes, everyone always prefers my lop initially as he's really placid and laid back and also deaf as a post which I think makes him a bit more easy going, but he hates a fuss it always makes me laugh when my Mum goes straight to him and not Rosie for a stroke and he sits for two seconds then stamps away from her.

She is back to her happy self today, I think she was just having a funny five mins. Me and my Son were sitting on the blanket so maybe she wanted that??

~Maybe she wanted to burrow under it? :p That sort of thing makes Cloud tell me off all the time. Or when he doesn't want it on the couch but can't move it.

Back