• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fox Proofing!

lauraaaah

New Kit
Ive recently moved house and have seen foxes strolling on my street in daylight which is quite worrying! put my bunny out for the first time tonight (he previously had his own bedroom because ive been too afraid to put him outside here!) hes got quite a large cage with wire meche not chicken wire and ive covered him up padlocked his doors and put heavy obstructions over his cover to stop the pests getting in! Do you think ive done enough? :roll:

Ive recently moved house and have seen foxes strolling on my street in daylight which is quite worrying! put my bunny out for the first time tonight (he previously had his own bedroom because ive been too afraid to put him outside here!) hes got quite a large cage with wire meche not chicken wire and ive covered him up padlocked his doors and put heavy obstructions over his cover to stop the pests getting in! Do you think ive done enough? :roll:

is the area protected from the fox digging in underneath !

also just put some scoot fox repelant round the garden perimeters aswell.....im a tad paranoid I know!

Back