• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lint roller

Fee

Wise Old Thumper
I wondered where my 12 year old had got to, the house was very quiet...

Found him in the bunny shed , applying the lint roller to the bunnies to get rid of their moulted fur..

It worked ..... Smudge was fine with it, Willow hated it.... LOADS of fur came off..

oh..... children... gotta love them!!!

Aw bless!

It's probably more gentle than how I had to get Harry's loose hair out. In the end I had to gently pull the clumps out, and he ended up with bald spots, but he couldn't do it himself and ended up with near-stasis if I didn't do it... :roll:

It was only applied to the loose bits that we could see..... Smudge didnt bother, he nommed while he was being brushed, Willow freaked so wont be using it again on her....

Thats my concern, i dont want them to go into stasis with too much fur being ingested....If anything works, its worth a bash... the both hate the brush!,!

Spenser: Brushes are evil, and combs worse. :evil: If Mummy puts a lint roller anywhere near me she will be bitten. Hard. :lol: She can fluffle me if she must, as long as she asks nicely and I get a treat afterwards. :p

oooh Spenser... Mummy just wants you to be beautifull and Fluffy..... like you are now...

Dont worry... my wee boy wont come to visit with the Lint Roller... but he might if the Bad Bunny visits your house,,, He doesnt like the bad bunny

Mwah, hah!,!,!,! be afraid... be very afraid......xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've never found a brush that is effective as a slightly damp hand!

I just groomed Ludo, who's moulting, I stroke with one hand, and remove loose hairs with the other. He didn't seem to mind too much. :lol:

His face looks a bit funny now where the short hairs are coming through.

Spenser is certainly a character. :lol:

I've used a lint roller too :)
Bailey is a mini rex and HATES being anywhere near remotely wet.

So that rules out the wet hand thing, he bites be if I brush, but hell sit for the lint roller :)
I just make sure its not too sticky, by rolling it on me a few times on my clothes xx

I use a combination of lint roller and brush/comb, but none of my bunnies appreciate any of these. If I don't do something soon though they will disappear in their fluff. :shock:
I hate it when you have to pluck them and you get left with bare patches of skin even if the hair is falling out on it's own, I have to wonder if it's a deficiency?

And of course mine never seem to stop shedding. :(

OMG... Smudge is a total shambles, he is moulting like fury now.... I didnt realise that bunnys moult was sooooooo bad!,!,

Back