• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oooooops I Did it Again

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
A regression to childhood !! Found these in The Charity Shop, 2 x Duvet Covers and Pillow Case for £4

This is the pattern on the second set

Oh dear, there is no hope for me is there !! :lol:

those are lovely! anything that gives you a moment's pleasure is worthwhile.
:D
on my desk at work, i have s plastic envelope, glued down so it doesn't wander off. in it are cut-out forever friends and other extremely cute bears. i laminate them, and use them as bookmarks. they make me happy.

They are lovely. I'd buy them if I saw them in a charity shop if I didn't have a king size bed and duvet. Don't need one that big for me and the soft toys but a friend gave it to me as the springs had all gone in the one I had and it was really uncomfy.

I often see duvet covers I like but they never do them in king size (probably because they are covers designed for children!):oops:

*ahem* I have a set of Hello Kitty sheets/pillow cases/duvet for my bed :oops:
(Don't even ask how many teddy bears/plush bunnies/stuffed animals I have collected over the years...embarrassing!)
I love the Peter Rabbit one. When my boy was wee, he had a Peter nightlight in the pose of him eating the carrots in Mr. McGregor's garden. He loved that light. I still have the ceramic but the bulb and it's cord went missing years ago when we moved.
I would have it in my room yet if it were working. :oops:
I think your recent finds are lovely! :love:

Back