• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Little Sprout photoshoot

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love: Its going to be slow progress but this little boy is doing really well :love::love:

P1040906.jpg

P1040888.jpg

P1040889.jpg

P1040890.jpg

P1040891.jpg

P1040892.jpg

P1040894.jpg

P1040896.jpg

P1040898.jpg

P1040900.jpg

P1040901.jpg

P1040903.jpg

awww poor little guy. want to just give him snuggles!! looking forward to pics of his improvement. what happenend to him??

arrr what a lovely little fellow, i hope get back to full health soon.

les, bev and the buns

Oh my, what a sorry wee sight he is...

He is still a beautiful boy... lots of noserubs from Aunty Fee xxxxxx

Oh my, what a sorry wee sight he is...

He is still a beautiful boy... lots of noserubs from Aunty Fee xxxxxx

He looks much better than he did a few days ago because his face is no longer dripping with saliva and he is actively washing himself now..

Apparently when he arrived here he looked 100 times better than when he was first rescues, so a can barely imagine how he was then :(

:shock:... Why? are people so horrible....

You are a wee angel looking out for him...

Lots of hugs
Fee xx

I was just thinking about Sprout today... he is a little dinkle bum... love him to bits.:love:

What a lucky little Sprout he is - made my eyes fill up looking at him and thinking of the love he is now getting!

Thank you :wave:

I am actually having to cut back his pellets as he is eating to many and can eat them so quickly now :shock: :D He is managing grated carrot slowly and is showing interest in greens :love:

awww he is gorgeous! i am so glad he is with people that will appreciate and care for him properly, and i like the name :D bless him and his wonky little ears :love: :love: :love:

Ooh bless Him... loving his noms....probably didn't have any before......

Breaks my heart to think of that wee face in conditions I can barely imagine...

xxxxx

Back